Our IT consultancy client are looking for someone to join their development team. They deliver business improvements through Digital Transformation.
This role can be based remotely.
You will be joining an established Business Central Team, you will be responsible for the successful development and adaptation of their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system to meet the needs of their clients.
- Take ownership for the development, testing, support, and maintenance of on premise and cloud-based applications, primarily on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platforms.
- Work closely with the Business Central Functional Consultants/Project Managers to carry out project scoping and understand client requirements so that appropriate solutions can be designed.
- Draw upon your knowledge of development and implementation methodologies to shape, define, and quality assure Business Central projects.
- Write efficient, high-quality code/test automation scripts that meet the business requirements.
- Work with third parties to integrate Business Central with other systems.
- Collaborate with the Business Central Support Desk, assisting in the resolution of client issues by delivering Level 3 technical support. This includes providing assistance on support tickets and trouble-shooting technical issues.
Ideally you will have
- Experience of developing Dynamics 365 Business Central/Navision,
- A minimum 1 years' experience of Visual Studio Code including the AL Language extension, C/AL, and C/SIDE programming
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Previous experience of providing level 3 client support
- Ability to travel to NI/GB as required
- Ability to live and work in the UK
- Working knowledge of Microsoft.NET
- Previous experience of C#, Java script, Type script, VB, XML, HTML
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search