Powered by Lorien, Valinor is our Statement of Work solution, a technology, advisory and project delivery specialist. Bringing quality, efficiency, and transparency to every Statement of Work programme, we work closely with our clients to manage the end-to-end process of project delivery
with complete care and control. Led by experts, we combine deep tech sector knowledge with advanced analytics and years of experience in specialist delivery to solve business challenges.
What is a Statement of Work?
Statement of Work (SOW) models are outcome-based contracts. The outcomes, or contracts, will usually be project, milestone or service based, typically with a fixed fee for delivering the goal that was promised at the beginning of the agreement. These will usually contain conditions that an organisation agrees on with a service provider, for example, Valinor. The document will outline the work that needs to be done, or the scope of work being provided, project deliverables, timelines, work location, and payment terms and conditions. Alongside this, we can also manage the full Statement of Work lifecycle, including scoping requirements, service delivery, administration and management of processes, offices, workers, and measurement. We also undertake projects of varying scales and durations and can deliver onsite at client premises or from our own locations.
Why choose us?
A Statement of Work offers an alternative to conventional recruitment models. Instead of supplying resources on an hourly basis, a SOW provides fixed costs for achieving set milestones or deliverables. Our inhouse Project Delivery team manages the process with expert PMO governance, implementing tracking and constant evaluation to ensure the outcome meets the objectives. We design a solution that suits the client’s needs, not ours. At Valinor, we share the responsibility of success with our clients. We take on the delivery and financial risk with you, giving you the confidence and agility to compete in the digital age.
What are the benefits to a Statement of Work solution?
- Transparency - Fixed costs and set milestones mean results that meet expectations.
- Reduced risk - We manage requirements end-to-end, so risk is mitigated while the pressure to deliver is lifted from you.
- Control - Performance management, regular reporting, and clear requirements mean consistent, compliant results. Of our SoW solutions, we have hit 100% of deliverables on time and in budget.
- Standalone services - Free up time to refocus on your business, knowing your work items are in safe hands.
- Efficiency - We stick to our promises, which means setting realistic timeframes that deliver you the best results in the shortest timeframe. No need to put your business strategy on hold.
- Expertise - As well as having the technical expertise to find your tech resources directly, we also have a dedicated Director of Programmes with expertise in managing SoW projects.