Executive search goes by a few names – headhunting, retained search, or search and selection – but the principal remains the same. This solution focuses on finding new leaders within the tech sphere that drive the business to success from the top. By mapping organisational culture and objectives, matches are made between talented candidates and world leading organisations.
Why choose us?
We can help you fill the gaps in your senior leadership team or C-Suite using our executive function solution. Engaging executive talent is a highly specialised task that requires expert consultants to locate, attract and engage high calibre candidates. At Lorien, we have a proven track-record in this area. We have paired over 160 world-class executive employees with tech-enabled businesses by identifying necessary characteristics and skills that drive success at senior levels.
What are the benefits of Search by Lorien?
- Expertise - Our senior directors have over 10 years’ professional experience in executive search. Their market insight, networks and attitude mean they engage with executive candidates at their own level, building trust quickly.
- Flexible fees - We’ve divided our standard fees into three payments – instruction, acceptance of shortlist, and offer accepted – so you can choose the best recruitment approach for you.
- Precise candidate matches - We know that often the challenge isn’t finding talent, it’s finding the right talent. So, we get under the skin of your organisation to understand your needs, culture and structure – resulting in more aligned, longer term fits.
- A personal experience - We tailor each stage of the recruitment and selection plan to fit around your timescales and the characteristics that matter to you. And we’ll keep you updated every step of the way with a consultative, hands-on approach.
- Pioneering talent - Our networks are constantly being refreshed by leads generated by Lorien as we track maturing talent, helping us to unlock referral paths and identify rising stars.
- Boost your diversity - Diverse businesses perform better, but there aren’t enough people in positions of power to drive this. We can provide balanced shortlists to help you find the best people from every background.