Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join on a 6 month initial contract outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Cloud (Azure)
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Team City, Octopus, Jenkins)
- Containers (AKS, K8s, Docker)
- IaC (ARM Templates, Terraform)
- Automated package delivery using Ansible, Chef, Terraform or Deployment Manager
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes Good Understanding is required around application build tools - npm/maven/gulp/Gradle
- Working knowledge of Non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools used during software development is required
- Working knowledge of Application Server and Java containers is required
- In-depth automation and Scripting using tools such as PowerShell, AZ CLI, Python, Bash, Ruby, or Groovy.
- Knowledge of cloud platform design patterns and best practices.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search