Security Solution Architect - Contract - Hertfordshire
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit an Security Solution Architect to join their team based in Hertfordshire. Please note this position is Inside of IR35. As a Security Solution Architect, you will undertake architectural leadership to drive the successful delivery of a global project specific architecture across the company.
The key responsibilities as a Security Solution Architect will include:
- Owning and creating Conceptual Design statement documents to support the Group IT Design Authority Governance process based around material change programmes of work and Design Artefacts.
- Representing Group IT Architecture in governance meetings such as IT Design Authority, Architecture Review Boards, architecture workshops & team meetings.
- Developing and maintaining a security architecture process that enables the company to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Coordinating with manufacturing, operational and Group Security to assess the security of operational technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) systems
The key experience as a Security Solution Architect will include:
- Strong IT Security knowledge
- Technical in a range of Infrastructure, Applications, System integration and a desire to extend their technical capabilities
- Familiar with a wide range of EA techniques, methodologies and frameworks (including but not restricted to SABSA, TOGAF & ArchiMate).
- Strong knowledge of securing cloud services (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Experience of regulatory standards and frameworks, such as ISO27001/2, NIST, ITAR, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR)
This is a contract role working for a FTSE100 company as a Security Solution Architect based in Hertfordshire. To apply please send a CV or call to discuss further
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search