Product Manager AWS/Azure ExperienceAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Product Manager with AWS/Azure cloud experience. Role can be...
AWS Cloud Architect London ASAP Start
Very competitive Salary
My client, A leading Manged service and consultancy based in London are currently looking to vastly expand their cloud offering off the back of several exciting client wins and require an AWS architect to join the team on a permanent basis
The Cloud Architect promotes services by providing thought leadership internally and externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud.
- Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Providing overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Producing white papers and best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
- Guides and influences customer stakeholders
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
Key Skills Required
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using public cloud.
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature.
- AWS Architect - ASAP Start - London Based
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age