Are you a Fraud Data & Analytics specialist? Officially ranked #1 in Data & Analytics by Forrester's for two years running, this established award-winning Big...
The company Want to work for one of the Big Four Management Consultancies who have been voted Number 1 in Data & Analytics? With 12,000 partners and staff working across more than 20 offices in the UK, this global leader is part of a strong network enabling thousands of innovative solutions to be delivered across the financial services and banking sector. With the Data team growing at a rapid pace, they are now looking for a Senior Data Analytics Consultant to come on board and join this world leading firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidates from a consultancy background with retail or investment banking experience to work on new exciting and challenging projects whilst maintaining a fantastic work life balance. The role
As Senior Data Analytics Consultant, you will be joining an award winning team, providing Financial Crime Data and Analytics solutions to high profile banking clients. You will also have access to ongoing training to progress your career into Senior Management and Director level roles to become a leader at one of the World's leading management consultancies.
Who we are looking for
- You MUST have commercial experience working as a Data Analyst within the financial crimes sector, preferably AML / Transaction Monitoring. Candidates who have gained in Trader Surveillance, Fraud, KYC, Sanctions or Risk & Regulatory work will also be considered.
- You also need to demonstrate good Data Analytic skills using Excel and SQL.
- You will have exposure to data manipulation tools such as Oracle, SAS, Tableau, Qlikview, R, Actimize or Mantas.
- You MUST be a Data Analyst and have experience gained from within a major retail or investment bank or come from a consultancy background to be considered.
- You must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location. Whilst all projects are based from the London office, some client projects may be based across the wider UK.
If you have the depth of experience in Data and Analytics working within the financial crime sector, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age