- £60,000 - £75,000
- UK Based
- London (Fully Remote Working)
- Diverse Company culture
Our client is investing in technology like never before, given the rapid rate of technological change, which is bridging the gap between new and major challenges that businesses face. Our client assists in the development of complex, technology enabled business transformation efforts, especially in the Financial Services industry.
As a key member of the team, you'll plan, build, deliver, and manage products and solutions alongside a strong group of product managers, solutions architects, cloud architects, cloud engineers, software engineers, test automation engineers, and site reliability engineers.
Our client welcomes software developers with cloud experience who are eager to contribute their knowledge and offer another dimension to the clients products.
Day 2 Day Responsibilities:
- Mentor junior team members.
- Experience with distributed systems and ability to build secure products at scale.
- Solid understanding of design practices and system architecture.
- Should have experience of conducting design and code reviews.
- Experience using containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and micro-services best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, TeamCity etc).
- Experience working with cloud platforms.
- Worked with Agile methodologies (Scrum, pair-programming etc)
- Strong communication skills along with ability to lead a team towards a great product/service.
Some Amazing Benefits:
- Remote / Work from Home
- Bonus !!
If you'd like to play a key part in our journey, then please send us your CV
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted