Lorien Global are recruiting for a Senior Actuarial Analyst on a 12 month FTC to join the Capital Production team in their prestigious client's Finance division to provide a highly professional actuarial service applying technical & business knowledge to aid senior management decision making. The candidate will develop or build on a good knowledge of the Solvency II balance sheet, and quantify the risks that the company faces.
- Production of the Regulatory Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) and Minimum Capital Requirement (MCR) through the Standard Formula (SF) and Internal Model (IM).
- Production of Risk Margin using both SF and PIM risk measures.
- Production of Solvency I and TMTP.
- Produce analysis of results for different metrics and reconciliations between the different reporting bases.
- Driving continuous improvement in processes to encourage efficiencies and to help accelerate the working day timetable.
- Completed core Actuarial exams
- Experience of working as an actuarial analyst preferably in a life & pensions organisation.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to both peers and senior management
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills to enable collaborative working and effective communication with other teams
- Self-management skills to organise own work and deliver in a timely manner
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Solid mathematical aptitude
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- An attractive pension
- Annual bonus potential
- Private medical insurance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
- A range of other financial services and lifestyle flexible benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search