Lorien Global are recruiting on behalf of their Financial Services client based in Telford to recruit an experienced Regulatory Analysis & Support Team Manager on a permanent basis.
You will play a lead role in providing oversight of the Regulatory Analysis & Support Team, including ensuring engagement with all relevant projects from a Regulatory stance, oversight of Discretionary Death Decisions, ensuring regulatory deadlines are adhered to for HMRC reporting and the annual Stakeholder Audit and production of MI at a corporate level
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Regulatory Analysis & Production of ARCs are delivered to time and quality, and projects initiated to meet Regulatory Deadlines by developing strong supplier relationships and maintaining an appropriately skilled and resourced team.
- Ensure services to Customer Services teams are delivered accurately and within agreed timescales
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the delivery of Regulatory Change, highlighting issues which are both identified by, or reported into the team and agreeing a proactive solution with the Sponsor
- Make decisions on prioritisation of resource across own teams where demand for services exceeds resource supply
- Responsible for monitoring Regulatory Deadlines are met for annual reports to include Common Reporting Standards, Pension Saving Statements & Relief at Source reporting
- Responsible for ensuring that the teams operate within the corporate risk framework and assess controls where relevant.
- Lead and manage collaborative relationships between own team(s) by actively engaging with suppliers and customers.
- Lead and manage reports, by providing coaching, feedback, training, monthly 1-1s, quarterly and year-end reviews.
- Manage resource plans and secure people and other resources, within budget, to effectively meet the plans of the department
Key skills/experience required:
- Knowledge of UK/European Life and Pensions industry
- Business planning practices and processes
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Demonstrable analysis and decision-making skills
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Effective management of others, skilled in people management including matrix management
- Confidence and credibility to call out issues and positively influence resolution
- Build, maintain and foster high quality relationship with internal and external stakeholders, peer groups and direct reports
- Ability to work in and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
In return you will receive an attractive benefits package for all permanent and fixed term employees, including 27 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted