Lorien Global are working with a large Financial Services organisation based in Shropshire with a view to recruit an experienced Cash and Banking Team Leader on a permanent basis to join a very busy but vibrant team
This role will suit a payments, cash or banking team leader from a Financial Services, Insurance or Banking background however this is not essential. Team management of 15+ people is essential including performance reviews, disciplinary meetings, performance management and KPI management. A good understanding of the payments life cycle is also essential.
- Line management of a team of up to 20 people including all aspects of performance management and engagement.
- Ensure that premiums and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manor maintaining segregation of Multi Company's ledger and payment processing.
- Oversee processing of monthly accruals and journals to support timely and accurate financial reporting in line with agreed month end close timetables.
- You will be responsible for operational cash activities within Finance with regard to all aspects of premium collection and payment for business entities and external third parties overseeing approximately 50 bank accounts and cash transactions more than over £1billion PA.
- Liaising with Customer Services and Finance teams
- Extensive people management experience including performance reviews, disciplinary meetings, performance management and KPI management.
- Have managed a large team of more than 15 people
- Good working understanding of payments life cycle
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to extremely tight deadlines
- "Hands on" and happy to jump in to help the team when needed
- Able to work collaboratively
- Have experience of implementing and streamlining processes
- Annual performance-based bonus of a minimum of 16% of annual salary
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working model of office and home-based working
- Generous pension and holiday allowance
- Lots of wider opportunities within the group
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted