Lorien Global are working with a business based in Shropshire is looking for two Trainee Robotics Developers on a permanent basis to join their very busy Robotics Development team.
This role will suit a newly-graduated student from University with a degree in IT or computer programming or an apprentice who is due to finish their apprenticeship within an IT or programming setting.
The right candidate must be passionate about IT and be interested in Robotics development or software programming.
A typical day involves:
- Supporting, fixing and updating live processes within the software.
- Developing new processes for better automation.
- Working as a team to develop the automation project to the best it can be
- Liaising with line managers to fix issues that may occur.
- Supporting other members of the team with any queries.
- Investigating any discrepancies within the system.
- Degree educated within a relevant degree associated with the post or passionate about all things IT and software development.
- Able to articulate issues clearly to non-IT members of the organisation.
- Process driven and excels at problem solving.
- Want to build a career within Robotics or computer programming.
- A hybrid working model
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance.
- Prestigious software training.
- An array of learning and development opportunities
Apply now should you meet the criteria above!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted