Lorien Global are working with a financial services organisation with a view to recruit an IT savvy Representative to join their team within the Customer Services Support function. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as a Representative, you will be responsible for completing daily Exception Reports and investigating the errors received.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hold verbal and written communication with customers and stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Deliver all services to meet expectations
- Positively participate in team meetings and workshops attended.
- Carry out routine processes using agreed and documented procedures.
- Identify and record root cause. Escalating trends when identified
Key skills/experience required:
- Good skills in MS Word & Excel
- Numerate and computer literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive holiday allowance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted