REGIONAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Location: Multiple markets, candidate can live in either AL, MS, FL, or New Orleans
Remote: Home Office but extensive travel required throughout AL, MS, FL, and LA
We are looking for a CM for our T-Mobile group to support and coordinate all aspects of field construction activities for multiple cell sites across Alabama, Florida, and Louisiana. CM should have at least 5-years’ experience in the wireless/telecom industry (Cellular specifically). Must be well-versed in construction management, be very hands-on, and have experience managing up to 9-crews at any given time. We are looking for a CM who started in the industry as a tower tech or field tech and worked their way up to a CM... people with first-hand experience, ones who have done the work themselves and have also managed applicable SOW. This is what we expect of them on our projects. The best fit for this role is someone who has gained firsthand experience while showing initiative and advancement over the course of their career.
- Cellular CM experience, experience with LTE, 5G, or recent cellular technology with any carrier
- 3-years’ experience as a Construction Manager
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Our CMs will be on the road and will often have to pull over and take/make calls, review designs, or answer questions in between site visits.
- Must be able to review and understand construction drawings/RF drawings
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
- Must be able to navigate and use Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sort and Filter, etc.…)
- Duration of Contact: 6-Months to perm
- 40-hours per week and OT approved as required
- Expenses paid for travel (contractor must have their own vehicle).
- Expense guidelines for temps:
o - Daily limit of $100 - No air travel
o - You must discuss with manager prior to travel
o - No expenses allowed for travel to and from office
o - Expenses paid when conducting site work or traveling to other offices than assigned for work related activities
o - Daily limit includes mileage OR fuel costs (one or the other), meals, and lodging if necessary
o - All expenses submitted to SutiExpense, to be paid if SAC manager approves of costs
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted