Data Analyst-Tableau; Spotfire
Data Analyst with Tableau and Spotfire experience is needed support forecast, order and other businesses by pulling data from various systems including SAP, SAP IBP, Tableau and consolidating and uploading data to Spotfire dashboards. This position will also participate in validating data as new systems are made available, designing and building forecast accuracy & inventory reports, building graphs and capturing action items and key information from meetings. This is a long term contract position budgeted for at least 6 months to a year (+). Candidate will initially work remote, but will need to work on-site once the virus clears. Due to contractual obligations, candidate must be on our W2.
Responsibilities for the Data Analyst
• Source and consolidate data from various systems such as Tableau and SAP into Spotfire to support processes.
• Complete data validation as new report solutions are implemented.
• Review various data sets to help identify forecast changes and potential supply gaps.
• Build data visuals to support decision-making.
• Assist in the building of meeting output templates, action & decision tracking tools.
• Assist in the documentation of, standard processes, guiding principles, metrics scorecards, etc.
Requirements for the Data Analyst:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years' experience navigating multiple data & reporting systems including Spotfire, Tableau, SAP IBP
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Collaborative work style with excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently and remotely
Considered a plus for the Data Analyst:
• Supply chain business knowledge (S&OP, S&OE, Planning) is helpful
“Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.”
Please apply online or email email@example.com. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, Corestaff Services or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted