Provides support to the project team with basic material transaction activities. Provides heavy support in fiber testing for project.
- Responsible for the physical receipt, inspection and documentation of incoming/outgoing project materials and equipment
- Responsible for completing the project specific Materials Management Procedure
- Plans, organize, implements and maintains project specific Site Receiving Rules, Laydown Areas and Warehouse Space
- Manages and allocates warehouse/laydown areas, ensures proper housekeeping is maintained and inventory counts are completed as needed
- Ensures all materials are received, inspected, stored, maintained and issued in a timely and compliant manner
- Trains employees, staff and/or craft labor on proper receiving, storage and maintenance procedures
- Liaisons with appropriate engineering and procurement personnel to ensure timely delivery of project materials and equipment . Manages the OS and D process with supply vendors and coordinates with procurement as needed
- Ensures proper creation, filing, and dissemination of all Material related paperwork
- Maintains the Material/Inventory Management System used by the project
- Ensures preventive maintenance is tracked and completed on a timely basis to support warranty protection if applicable
- Tracks materials returned to vendor
- Responsible for metric reporting on inventory, issues, location, OS and D's, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Usage, Receiving and Spare Parts
- Records and tracks material issues from storage area to construction
- Establishes goals and measure performance of the project materials organization
- Ensures field compliance with appropriate corporate and field specific procedures that insure that sound construction and business practices are maintained
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Typical construction site or office environment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work extended work weeks at project's discretion.
- Relocation may be required.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted