This position will be working with Lorien’s Permanent Recruiting Division. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and submitting technical candidates to fill various IT positions. The Technical Recruiter will also continue to maintain the relationship with the candidate throughout their tenure with Lorien.
You will be the candidate’s primary point of contact for all day to day interactions and will interact with clients to place your candidates.
- Identify and place various technical and non-technical candidates
- Ability to effectively work on a high volume of positions while managing multiple priorities
- Drive your own book of business
- Assist in the screening, interviewing, references check, and onboarding of contract and direct placement candidates
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
Why Work for Us
- The Lorien Perm Division focuses permanent placement positions for companies ranging from small to enterprise level.
- Lorien is an Impellam Group company, a publicly traded entity based out of the UK. Impellam Group has pledged to double its size in the US in the next three years meaning there will be room for upward mobility.
Why Work in This Role
- The Recruiter role is a challenging position allowing you to develop a craft in recruiting on some of the most technical roles in the country.
- There is the potential to move into client facing roles within the team quickly as we have more accounts than Account Managers.
What’re We Looking For
- 2-4 years in IT, Telecom or Engineering Recruitment
- We need a self-starter that is career motivated
- Ability to problem solve is a must as the position we source for are of complex nature
- Effective communication skills are key to developing relationships with candidates
- We’re a tight knit group so a solid cultural fit is a must
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search