Location: Remote (Charlotte based)
This position will be working with Lorien’s Strategic Alliance Group, supporting one of our largest clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for fostering a relationship with the end client and the MSP, and our internal recruiters to fill various IT positions. You will ultimately be the client’s primary point of contact for all day-to-day interactions.
Required Skills (what we're looking for):
- 1-4 years of experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Must be able to communicate complex thought processes virtually as most of the team sits in various offices
- Must be able to travel periodically
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Act as the Lorien representative, interfacing with clients and candidates
- Interacting with managers to gather information regarding job descriptions, forecasted needs, feedback on candidates, etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and pursue with autonomy
- Filter potential candidates out that have been provided by the recruitment team
- Track accurate metrics regarding performance at the account
- Ensure the clients KPI’s are met
- Price business appropriately to optimize each deal
Why Work for Us
- Lorien is an Impellam Group company, a publicly traded entity based out of the UK. Impellam Group has pledged to double its size in the US in the next three years meaning there will be room for upward mobility.
- We pride ourselves on an employee centric culture, aiming to do staffing differently
Why Work in This Role
- The Account Manager will oversee the relationship with existing clients with whom we already have success with. The previous Account Manager is still with the org and will be a resource to lean on when needed.
- This role will involve overseeing an account which generated over $10 million in revenue last year.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search