Contractor Care Administrator Leeds Basic Salary: £18,000 per year Full time / Permanent opportunity Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm Lorien Resourcing is part...
GDPR & Back Office Administrator - Leeds
Basic Salary: £17,550 per year
Full time / Permanent opportunity
Monday to Friday
9am to 5.30pm
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd Largest Staffing Company in the UK and 6th Largest Staffing Company Worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT Recruitment sector, with a wealth of proven experience in the industry (40+ years). We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and work with them at a strategic recruitment level. With a turnover of over £500 million in 2018 and boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
We are currently recruiting on a permanent basis for an GDPR & Back Office Administrator to work in our Leeds office in the City.
Back Office Duties
- Manage queries by assigning and answering emails via a ticketing system
- Assist employees on queries and updating internal systems
- Answering phone calls and transferring calls where necessary
- Managing customer files and providing data requests
- Assigning quota budgets to internal staff for advertising
- Administration tasks - such as enabling and disabling logins on the recruitment systems and sites
- Amending incorrectly posted adverts on job boards and via advertising platform
- Validating CVs via the CV parsing platform
- Cross training amongst the teams in back office to be on hand to help out in busy periods
- Attend GDPR training to ensure the company is compliant
- Identifying and evaluating company's data processing activities
- Acting as point of contact for managing GDPR requests (Managing the GDPR mailboxes)
- Liaising with Group GDPR/legal dept. for clarification on requests if unsure
- Ensuring requests are dealt with in specified time frames to ensure the company is compliant
- Providing evidence and instruction on how to conduct data protection
- Write and update detailed guides on the Companies data protection policies
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches
This is a busy role in an expanding team. Looking for someone who can work 9am -5.30pm Monday to Friday. The opportunity is based in our Leeds office - city centre location.
- Ability to multi task
- Confident phone manner
- Good knowledge Microsoft (Outlook, word and excel)
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please could you send me your CV in the first instance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age