Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Contract Length (6 Months)
Please note that this role is Inside IR35
Remote (Bracknell on occasion)
Technology & Change Performance Analyst
Our client is a unique retail business within the UK and wants to pursue and drive change performance analysis. You will be expected to execute and support activities related to one or more of the following key areas of the Performance Hub:
You will be responsible for delivering services that are critical to the efficient running of the whole Technology and Change function within the business. You will need to be flexible with a problem solving mindset and willing to support in all aspects of ensuring the hub is operating effectively.
Qualifications & Experience
○ Ability to create, analyse and present complex and high volumes of data in a simple manner understandable by non-financial or technical viewers.
○ Ability to drive insight from multiple sources of information.
○ High attention to detail, particularly in numeracy, written and verbal communication.
○ Delivery focus.
○ High levels of self-organisation.
○ Supporting the delivery of multiple priorities whilst simultaneously working to tight deadlines.
○ Agile to react to changes of direction and scope, often at short notice.
○ Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.