NatWest are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Team Leader to join their established internal support team, the successful candidate will be responsible for a team of between 10 and 15 Service Desk Analysts, 80% of the time will be remote working with 1 day on site for team building exercises.
- Own and deliver a robust service improvement plan that translates Voice of User feedback into tangible actions for your team
- Be responsible for measuring the success and benefits of any service improvement ideas that are implemented
- Manage the teams operational performance to ensure that agreed targets and SLA's are met
- Collaborate with other Team Leaders to share best practices, ideas and issues. Evidence how you have proactively led on activities across the Service desk / request / care teams.
- Develop and implement an employee improvement plan which improves engagement levels across the helpdesk, as measured by Our View
- Simple and effective models for matching resource to demand exist for your area
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement both within your immediate team and across the broader department. Evidence the contribution that you have made.
- Accountable for the ownership and delivery of the process confirmation framework for your team. Action plans, where applicable, will exist at a team and individual level both of which serve to improve both the individuals and business performance.
- Fit for Purpose personal development plans have been created for all members of the team. Provide coaching, guidance and support to staff which helps them to grow.
- Accurate MI articulating performance, insights in to improvement opportunities and actions plans to deliver the opportunities
Whilst this is initially a rolling 6 month contract there may be the opportunity to convert to a perm position with a starting salary of circa £30,000 per annum.
If interested then please contact Tony Kelleher on 0207 654 1146 asap
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted