Senior Infrastructure Manager - INSIDE IR35
Malmesbury - 1 day a week to work on-site and the rest remote!
Our well know, large retail client are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Manager to be a part of the Digital Business Services.
In this role, you will work to ensure clear ways of working and lines of accountability for infrastructure strategy, design, operational OLA/SLA (including production incident/problem resolution), network connectivity & capacity, database size and performance, security patching and penetration testing and infrastructure DR/BCP across all the client's markets and geographic regions.
- Shape, manage and own the digital business services infrastructure strategy for E2E Service Delivery
- Provide the point of authority for digital business services infrastructure requirements - including Infrastructure, Networks, Database, Security and DR/BCP planning
- Define, manage and maintain ways of working and OLA/SLA/KPI requirements for infrastructure technical teams to ensure compliance with Digital Business Services operational commitments
- Provision and maintain effective infrastructure controls for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line production incident recovery
- Facilitate routine governance with IT and strategic partners on infrastructure operational performance
- Manage the operational mitigation of infrastructure escalations and provide operational responsibility for technical alignment with internal/external technical teams
- Establish strong working relationships with market stakeholders and regional directors
- Experience of architectural design for front office infrastructure
- AWS Cloud Solutions
- Experience of implementing and shaping the infrastructure strategy for application services
- Working experience of using Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to balance the needs of business change with the needs for platform change and technical stability
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence other senior levels across the organisation
If you feel you are a strong match to the above role, then please do not hesitate in applying with your CV below!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search