Data Engineer - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Data Engineer, looking for the next significant step in your career?
Working within the media space supporting TV advertisers to precision-target viewers across a range of TV environments by delivering targeted ads.
You will be an experienced Data Engineer who will work with stakeholders, external suppliers and technology providers. Working within the Global Platform team and working across all areas of data engineering and management to build a data centre of excellence.
- Set and maintain a strategy and deployment of an optimal data infrastructure.
- Support application development and deployment of advanced statistical models.
- Design, develop and maintain a process for the identification and ingestion of new data streams.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant technologies and tools to support data management.
- Act as the primary contact of liaison with third party developers and contractors on subjects that relates to data architecture and management.
- Work with stakeholders around the business to ensure that they understand data capabilities.
- Relevant degree in a related field, such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc.
- Relevant experience in data engineering or data operations roles including data architecture & infrastructure, Machine Learning, AI, Algorithms etc.
- Experience with setting up ETL architecture and dataflow.
- Understanding of database development and reporting dashboard design.
- Experience of cloud computing, especially GCP with Terraform.
- Understanding of CI/CD systems and data pipeline tools including Airflow, Stitch etc.
What's next? If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search