Mac Desktop Support Engineer
London - Fully on-site role
Our leading consultancy client are seeking a Mac Desktop Support Engineer to work on-site at their Media client's office.
The bulk of the users have Apple Macbook devices so the candidate will need to have great knowledge and experience supporting Mac devices in an enterprise environment.
- Take ownership of the issue and provide regular communication of the progress of investigations and planned solutions to customers, whilst managing their level of expectation.
- Working on the client site in a direct client facing support role.
- Drive to maximise issue resolution at first point of contact in the "techzone"
- The role holder would be expected to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the client's technology standards and procedures.
- Working closely with the on-shore and off-shore infrastructure/service desk teams to provide second line technical support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly and effectively in line with operational and service level agreements.
- Investigate cause and taking responsibility to provide analysis of reported recurring or persistent problems.
- Create standard documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base, liaising with the service desk and other teams as required.
- Update online familiarisation, FAQ' and "how to" guides and training material.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Extensive MAC and Windows device knowledge and support skills
- Experience of providing direct end user support with excellent customer service skills
- Apple Mac OS Management
- Microsoft 365
- CitrixVirtualization Technologies
If you like the sounds of this role and are able to carry out the above tasks, then please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search