Senior Content Designer - remote working options within the UK
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Content Designer for one of the UK's best known Financial Services organisations.
This role offers remote and flexible working options with travel to meetings as required.
As a senior content designer, you'll use your design knowledge to create user-centred content that turns complex products into simple, easy-to-understand experiences. Working closely with researchers and other designers as part of agile teams, you'll take the lead creating, optimising and testing insight-led, readable and measurable content across our digital and offline channels.
As a Senior Content Designer:
- You'll lead content design on projects, making sure end-to-end journeys meet user needs and consider business objectives.
- Using your analytical skills and research experience, you'll quickly identify what's working - and what's not - by drawing on insight for your design decisions. This could see you leading on comprehension evaluations, conducting content audits, analysing readability measures and so much more.
- You'll engage with stakeholders to understand business needs, while also bringing them on board and advocating the value of user-centred design for our members and the business.
- A strong collaborator in agile environments, you'll work closely with other designers, researchers, developers, product owners and scrum masters.
- As part of the content design team, you'll also contribute to the wider content operations, support other designers and help enhance collective ways of working.
You'll demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience of researching, designing and testing content experiences at a senior or lead level as part of multidisciplinary teams in fast-paced agile environments.
- Strong experience of working with analytics and content metrics such as readability, qualitative research, digital analytics etc. to help you solve problems pragmatically.
- Evidence of taking a strategic approach to content design -for example defining ways of working (workflows, governance, patterns and principles), leading the implementation of content strategies, advocating for design thinking and engaging stakeholders effectively.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching team members on content design.
- Knowledge or experience of designing for inclusivity and
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
As a Senior Content Designer, you will have access to the following:
- Access to training to help you progress your skills and career
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we'll top it up to 23%
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to 'buy' 10 days more holiday
- Discount vouchers for various retail outlets
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
If this sounds of interest and you are keen to hear more then please apply online today
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search