Data Analyst - Permanent Role - Remote Working
Our client, a leading national brand in their field, are currently looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis and to work remotely.
In this role you will be providing detailed customer understanding through the effective use of customer data, reporting and analysis to support marketing campaign activity, spanning acquisition and retention.
- Extrapolate and critically evaluate key information and translate into clear campaign selections
- Tracking and reporting campaign performance, supporting stakeholders to match creative with data driven insights to demonstrate measurable improvements
- Provide input for the identification of data quality issues and data structure improvements within the Analytics Warehouse
- Streamline processes using your technical skills to ensure automation of key tasks and smooth operations between teams to support our marketing activity, build as much automated reporting as possible - avoiding manual reports
- Make recommendations to improve campaign performance to achieve commercial goals, through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers
- Work closely with the team to increase scale and performance across campaign activity
- Work with suppliers to support every aspect of campaigns, including selection, fulfilment, audience selections, profiling, and measurement.
- Provide analytical input to support the development of customer strategy, marketing strategy and product development.
- Analyse data and reports to drive customer and business insight with the objective of improving performance and results, in particular across sales channels including search, display, email, and affiliates
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- You have strong experience with multiple languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, SAS) and have a deep hands-on expertise with relational databases and data warehouse methodologies
- You can design clean and intuitive dashboards in tools like Power BI, Looker and have outstanding Excel skill
- Experience optimising campaigns based on campaign objectives and goals
- Extensive knowledge of campaign testing, ROI and post-campaign performance evaluation techniques
- An understanding and applied knowledge of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
- Able to demonstrate supportive, flexible and cooperative approach to working in a team
- Organised, good at documenting projects/processes, strong attention to detail
If you feel your skills and background would make you a good fit for the role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search