My UK banking client requires a UX Researcher to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: London (working from home)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
What you will do:
- Work closely with product owners, UX Designers, Visual designers, and other stakeholders to identify Human-Centred Design (HCD) challenges at the proposition, conceptual/structural, and UI design for a given product or service.
- Define the best research approach and develop a programme of research to address product-related HCD challenges.
- Develop necessary research materials and carry out and report results of research/testing activities (both formal and on an ad hoc basis) using a variety of techniques and tools to elicit insight necessary to make informed and HCD decisions. Must have experience facilitating workshops.
- Handle the recruitment of participants to be involved in research through our list of preferred suppliers.
- Collaborate in the development of high-level storyboards, journey mapping, jobs to be done or similar artefacts that communicate the goals, motives, and means by which specified customer types use a given product either at present or in future as a result of proposed design modifications.
- Use research findings to effectively communicate insight or proficient use of storytelling to steer both strategic programmes and tactical streams of work.
- Provide HCD recommendations based on research insight or recognised principles in psychology/ergonomics to support design of solutions provided in the experience language (principles, standards, design patterns and styles centred around best practice, consistency and re-use).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search