DELIVERY MANAGER - OUTSIDE IR35 - £485pd
Our Glasgow based client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Delivery Manager to support them through their transformation programme.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting the management of the overall programme of transformation activity. You will also be required to:
Produce plans and reporting for each project you manage
- Ensure that agile and other methodologies are appropriately and effectively deployed across all programme activity.
- manage dependencies of varying complexity, potentially planning and feeding into larger programmes and portfolios
- Assist the delivery teams to deliver projects and products using appropriate and agreed project management methodologies, learning & iterating frequently
- Analyse and evaluate pros and cons and identify risks in order to make decisions that take account of the wider context, including diversity and sustainability
- Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using programme and project management disciplines
- Review, challenge and adjust performance levels to ensure quality outcomes are delivered on time, rewarding success
- Support the Head of Delivery in the management of a pipeline of potential new initiatives/projects, determining whether (and how) a set of projects in the portfolio can be executed within the finite development resources in a specified time.
- Support the Head of Delivery in the management of the overall product roadmap
- An understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban with experience of leading Agile teams across both business and technical environments
- Experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity within a digital environment
- Experience of developing and managing a plan/roadmap.
- Meeting and workshop facilitation skills, including problem analysis and retrospection
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search