- Senior Market Researcher
- London Based - split working week ( at least 1 day a week in office)
- 6 month contract initially
- Market Rate
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a Senior Market Researcher to work alongside their Insight Managers to further develop their financial services offerings you will be working closely with Senior Marketing & product leads.
Duties to Include
- Set up of new FS brand health tracking programme, working closely with the retail counterpart, surfacing insights about awareness of the brand as well as individual products
- Run our existing financial services quarterly CX programmes and prioritise which pain points to address
- Work with the customer experience researchers to test the offline sign up journey for products
- Understand how our home insurance offering benchmarks against the wider market
- Carry out proposition, brand and creative testing as required.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Some experience in the financial services sector including banking, insurance, wealth management or similar - ideal but not essential.
- Experience in CX journeys, CX tracking, brand health tracking, benchmarking surveys
- Experience with proposition and creative testing
- Strong research agency management experience
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
- Pulling together insights from variety of disparate sources and consolidating into single view
- Prioritisation and project management skills
- Good storytelling skills to bring insight to life.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search