Scrum Master - Insurance - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master with Insurance / Financial Services experience to join a Large Insurance Organisation on a 6 Month Contract, remote working.
You will be expected to ensure delivery of management information to key business and Technology stakeholders, including accurate reporting against plan/ milestones and budget.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments.
- Experience working with distributed software development products and teams.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable of the Scrum delivery methodologies
- Business knowledge to understand the relevant business objectives and issues
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organisations.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on management of Scrum projects and their outcomes, rather than passively collecting and reporting metrics.
- Strong ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early.
- Quickly facilitates mitigation plans, alternative approaches and communication of risks.
- Experience with JIRA, JAMA and/or Confluence.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Preference for Agile certifications (scrum master or product owner)
If you think your experience is a good match for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search