Senior IT Business Analyst
Working with the project team (and other projects) to define role groups and personas that will be used to provision users with access and permissions in Active Directory
- To understand the end state of the project and be able to articulate to non-technical business managers and leads across the business
- To devise a strategy to gather the role group data as a team of BAs Lead interviewing and workshopping with business team managers to elicit personas and role groups
- Experience of working in Enterprise sized organizations Retail Experience.
Experience with Active Directory, LDAP. AD user migrations to Azure
- You will be responsible for interviewing and workshops with business managers to gather data and support business decisions.
- Understanding how the business unit works and the job functions within, and resources and accesses/permissions required to perform their roles.
- Collating data and presenting this data ready for implementation in Active Directory.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search