InfoSec Project Manager - INSIDE IR35
Our consultancy client are looking for a strong Project Manager with wealth of experience in InfoSec.
As the Project Manager you will manage and lead all phases of global information security projects and contribute to execution of strategy by solving a business need through the application of project management practices. Understand the business strategy and information security needs to drive change within the company. Identify and monitor efforts and costs required in Information Security and other IT functions to deliver optimal secure solutions.
- Understand the business strategy, global InfoSec strategic roadmap and specific project information security needs to drive change within the company.
- Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT project organisation that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IT required by the organisation, currently and in the future.
- Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices based on known solutions, applications and best practices assuring adherence to standards.
- Drive communication and co-ordination for the success of the project and provide project status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis.
Essentail Skills / Experience
- Rich experience in leading IT projects, preferably in information security related domains, within a large organisation
- Delivery of Resiliency, IT DR Management, IT Crisis Management, Ransomware
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of information security management systems such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53, ISO 2700x, COBIT 2019
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and PCI-DSS compliance
- University degree (Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent)
- Professional certifications in IT audit, information security, or risk management (e.g. ISACA CISA, ISACA CISM, ISACA CRISC, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC))
- Professional certifications in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile, SCRUM)
If the above sounds like you, please apply immediately below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search