Reports to Head of Compliance and Risk
Job description (critical purpose)
You will be accountable for ensuring the organisations Financial Services is compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements for all financial services (FS) products . You will be the accountable compliance SME supporting your product lines and monitoring of the FS regulatory compliance policies, procedures and effective controls in place across head office, at providers and retail.
Primary Outcomes & Accountabilities
- Manage relationships with providers compliance functions
- Develop compliance monitoring/reporting and controls environment
- Stakeholder Management
- CISI Compliance Diploma
- ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance / Anti money Laundering and customer due diligence / Financial prevention of Crime
- Significant and demonstrable experience in stakeholder management, written and verbal communication, Reporting and analytics. Risk Management and organisation skills
- Knowledge and awareness of UK Financial Services regulatory framework and understanding of FCA Conduct requirements (CONC and ICOB)
- Money Laundering under money service business with HMRC
- Ideally experience in FS regulatory compliance, monitoring and audit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted