My client are searing for a Senior Developer to join their busy team on a contract until the end of the year initially.
The role requires understanding of the assets, migration strategy, extraction techniques, and be able to utilise the existing IB tools to create SQL scripts in mapping the data from legacy source systems to the desired target solution. Key Skill required is SQL.
- Significant commercial experience with the required development language, framework and tools
- Modern software development practices and automation including version control, code quality analysis, build, database management, unit/ integration/functional testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Database development using the relevant technologies
- UML and use of Software Design Patterns
- Modern secure application design and development techniques
- Working on Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall projects with some experience acting as Scrum master
- Peer code and documentation reviews
- Providing on-going 3rd line operational support for business critical applications
- Working in a change control environment
- Interpreting user requirements, contributing to or leading estimates of work packages, production of Technical designs and acting as Design Authority
- Experience in providing technical leadership and guidance to more junior team members
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search