Risk IT Business Analyst - contract
London - Currently Remote
An industry leading Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to work on change projects, provide IT solutions, and assist in their implementation.
You are the right candidate for the role if you are looking to:
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data.
- Work out user stories than can be implemented, tested, and released smoothly
- Collaborate closely with other team members (development, testing etc.) to drive delivery within an Agile framework.
- Familiarity with sprint ceremonies including scrum calls, sprint retrospectives and product backlog.
To do so, you will need to demonstrate:
- At least 5-9 years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills to connect business and IT.
- A good understanding of IT systems and technical architecture's (including SQL skills).
- Ability to analyse data and/or interpret a set of technical requirements and tease out the real requirements.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, interested in key risk disciplines including Credit, Market risk.
If this sounds like the role for you, let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search