We are currently looking for a UI / Visual Designer to join one of our clients for a 4 month initial contract based in London (hybrid working). This role will be inside IR35.
Main Technologies: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision, HTML Platforms
- Exceptional digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work for mid-tolarge clients that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Expert command of standard design and presentation applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the digital landscape with an emphasis on mobile, including transactional/commerce, core product, social media, customer self-service, marketing, and machine-to-mobile experiences.
- Expert understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile, and the ability to present internally/externally, including coaching junior staff.
- Expert understanding of the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development).
- Advanced understanding of technical and cross-platform implications (strengths and limitations of individual native, hybrid and HTML platforms)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search