Programme and Project Coordinator - Retail
Our retail client are looking for a Programme/Project Coordinator to join them on a 6 month contract basis.
This role provides critical support to the PMO, Programme and Project Managers within the Tech & Change Profession. As a Programme & Project Coordinator your responsibilities would vary from project to project but fundamentally, you would be required to:
- Support the delivery of projects, taking responsibility for specific delegated elements;
You will coordinate smaller-scale, less complex projects and/or work streams by maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures and ensuring that the projects and/or workstreams you are responsible for are progressing according to plan.
- Support PMO activity;
You will be accountable for PMO activities such as coordinating, collating and maintaining programme / portfolio level plans, reports, issues and dependencies.
Primary accountabilities and deliverables
- Engage with your function, supporting the business lead to continuously develop and improve it. Promoting the practice by consistently communicating to stakeholders
- Embrace Agile working principles by demonstrating a flexible approach to working
- Ensure correct procedures are followed to manage all risks and issues e.g. ensuring they are properly documented, reported, actively managed and accompanied by effective communication throughout the process
- Gather data and update trackers / logs / spreadsheets as required (including emailing stakeholders with requests f or information and chasing to ensure project deadlines are met)
- Consolidate information (e.g. pull together project plans to create a plan on a page) and prepare reports (e.g. project status report, project closure report, expenses tracking) as required.
- Take a simple brief from PMO and Project Managers and act upon it.
- Set up warrants and suppliers on Oracle
- Attend and participate i n project / programme update meetings, stand-up meetings etc. Take minutes where required.
- Arrange events on behalf of the programme / project leadership team, including preparing any presentations or handouts required
- Liaise with other team members to ensure consistency of approach
- Maintain effective communication with peers, stakeholders and the wider business to ensure engagement, support and delivery of the programme / project outcomes and ultimately its benefits.
- Contribute to the embedding of best practice around PMO and project
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search