Data Platform Architect - Cloud Migration.
£775 per day - Inside IR35.
Currently Remote. Some travel to the office.
An industry leading Digital Consultancy are currently looking for a talented Platform Architect to join their team. The Platform Architect will be responsible for designing a modern data analytics platform and will help define a roadmap to future targets.
This role will entail:
- Determining the appropriate mix of data extraction, data engineering, data lake, data warehouse and big data processing applications and services.
- Architect the data lake / data warehouse components, including infrastructure requirements to support the current and future business use case needs.
- Advanced data science modelling and analytics using structured, unstructured and streaming data.
To do so, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience using big data platforms and components. Experience in Talend and Cloudera is preferred, but others will be considered such as Hortonworks, Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience of helping organisations to move from completely on-premise, to hybrid cloud data solutions.
- You should be BPSS cleared or have sufficient history working in the UK to be able to obtain BPSS clearance promptly.
If you think this is the right role for you, let us know!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search