Lead / Senior Enterprise Architect
Tier 1 UK Bank
12 month initial contract
Lorien's UK based leading banking client are currently looking for a Lead Architect to run a Core Banking Transformation Programme.
The Lead Architect will have Banking experience as well as the following -
- Extensive experience in architecting and delivering core banking solutions with strong focus on both functional and technical architectural domains
- Deep understanding of internal architectures of core banking systems, specifically in Mainframe situations (COBOL, VSAM, ASM) combined with hand-on experience with Java development in mission critical settings
- Experienced with modernization programs involving complex integration landscapes using both traditional SOA (e.g. Oracle, IBM) and cloud-native API-based (e.g. Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong)
- Experienced with event streaming technologies such as Kafka, architecting cloud-native solutions using microservice principles, containerization, PaaS (experience of one or more Kubernetes-based platforms)
- Experienced with DevSecOps concepts (CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, deployment patterns, branching strategies)
- Experienced in designing key elements needed to modernize an existing core banking system from batch-centric processing paradigm into real-time in a Tier 1 banking scenario across all transition states
- Experienced in delivery of complex multi-stage complex migration programs requiring co-existence states
This role has the scope to extend as this is the start of a six-year programme and the successful Lead Architect will have extensive input on the programme. If this role sounds of interest please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search