Change Management Practitioner - INSIDE IR35
Our leading consultancy client are seeking a Change Management Practitioner to join them.
- Support the Change Management Lead to shape the change management and training approach for the programme
- Create and manage the change plan for the phase 1 release with the oversight of the programme change lead and client Transformation Lead
- Attend functional design workshops as needed and capture change impacts, using facilitation and questioning technique to understand the true impact of change
- Set the vision for the super user network and advise client on support structure and best methods of engagement
- Shape the embedding and hypercare approach
- Support the change lead to deliver change interventions across the CIA, super user group management, adoption and tracking
- Change Analytics
- Journey Management
- Organisation Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
Please apply below with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search