We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team on an initial 6 month contract. This is a remote role with occasional travel to London or Ipswich if required. (INSIDE IR35)
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a market leading bespoke built platform, as part of this role you will:
- Partner with subject-matter experts, business partners, product owners, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Designs will ensure that solutions are modelled logically, consistently and intuitively, ensuring that they perform optimally within agreed tolerances.
- Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers, with a focus on maintainability and performance.
- Ensure solutions are built to best practices and patterns for application development and integration.
- User experience, understanding how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task.
- Working with DevOps and Delivery Managers to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes through Azure DevOps.
- Showcasing of product increments to the wider team and stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Angular (recent versions)
- SQL (advanced)
- Azure DevOps (Git)
- Azure PaaS
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret business conversations and translate into solutions
- Experience of working in an agile environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search