Our client is looking for a senior data modeller to come in to work in the Data Strategy and Governance team, responsible for leading on the development of the client's Conceptual Data Model (CDM) through engagement with internal teams and deliveries. Defining and embedding the framework for CDM to be consulted going forwards. In this role you would be seen as the go-to person for all existing and new requirements in the CDM. It is also essential that you can act as a bridge between the business and engineering to manage progression from Conceptual to logical and physical data model.
- Spearhead the Clients effort in building capability in this area and continually evangelise how it adds value
- Responsible for engaging with the business to define the Conceptual Data Model, initially expected to be for B2B CRM and First Party Data.
- Define a documented Conceptual Data Model to share with the business
- Be visible and engage the business and project team, to be the go-to person for all Conceptual Data Modeling queries
- Be the voice of authority on CDM
- Define, manage, optimise the Data Model framework and ensure consideration for all
- Develop roadmap to embed the Conceptual Data Model into FT business as usual processes
- Extensive stakeholder collaboration to ensure business needs are understood and can be met
- Collaborate with the Head of Data Governance and Head of Data Strategy to ensure best practice are included from the first iteration of CDM
Required Skills / Experience
- Have extensive knowledge of Data Modeling and how this should be applied to add efficiency and opportunity value to an enterprise
- Experience within data management and data platforms
- Able to document and communicate the benefits of data modeling
- Able to engage and build relationships and trust
- Commercial acumen and ability to quickly read the situation to build capability
- Have a passion for all things data
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage multiple stakeholders & initiatives simultaneously and to deliver effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills - ability to explain complex technical processes in a simple terms for all to understand
You will have experience working with CRM, Lucidchart and AWS.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search