Our public sector client are looking for an experienced Agile Coach is required to provide Lean and Agile direction supporting the discovery phase and proof of concepts.
Candidates must have an understanding of Scottish public sector.
Essential skills & experience
Agile and lean experience
- Deep understanding of different agile and lean approaches and supporting context, such as behaviours, governance, process and culture
- Evidence of embedding agile practices and be able to use the most relevant practices as needed
- Understanding of agile product and software development in and the enablers required to cultivate an agile organisation
- Broad knowledge and understanding of agile product and software development
- Experience re teaming an established multi team groups
- Experience working with teams of who themselves are experienced agile team members and product managers.
- Digital and service experience
- An excellent understanding of good digital service delivery design
- Experience working with Scottish Digital First Assessments and the Scottish Approach to Service Design
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search