Technical Senior Solution Architect Product Owner required for ongoing Product Programme to work.
ACTIVE SECURITY CLEANRCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
We require a High-Level required for decision making on how a product is evolved...with knowledge of Infrastructure, Cloud, Java Microservices, Integration to APIs, storing and manipulating data...This Back End Product Owner position will take ownership of the application development to provide Declaration Data Validation, Enrichment and formatting for submission to Client Chief via AEB.
This is based on AWS, Java Micro Services and Cognos technical components.
The role will have the following experience:
1. Developing infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines
2. Documentation of code pipelines and implementation
3. Developing automation code and pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets: a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins/Terraform b. Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet c. Cloud Platforms - AWS d. Experience of CI/CD automation for highly available , Groovy apps, Java applications with spring boot. e. Experience of CI/CD automation
4. Working within SCRUM based development projects within a SCRUM of SCRUMs approach
5. Working within large government projects and programmes
6. Working as a tech lead who will carry out peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
7. Experience of working on CI/CD for innovative QA methods including Chaos Engineering with the ability to read and understand Java data engineering code
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search