Business Analyst, Digital agency, £550 a day inside
This is a exciting opportunity for Senior Business analyst with Government experience to work for a leading digital agency working on a important and exciting project.
needs to be uk based but fully remote
£550 a day inside
rolling 3 month contract
This role is working for our largest public sector account where you will be working in one of several scrum teams to deliver a high-profile project as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Zone's designers care deeply about working closely with our clients to get to the heart of the problem they are looking to solve. We are passionate about using modern Agile practices and exercises to deliver transformative solutions at pace and scale.
As this is a public sector engagement this job is a good match for you have worked in an environment that uses the Digital, Data and Technology Profession Capability Framework (DDAT) framework.
To do this, our Senior Business Analysts:
- embrace agile working: You can help teams to visualise outcomes, prioritise important work and understand how to deliver features to provide users with a minimum viable product (MVP)
- enjoy taking responsibility for investigative work into problems and opportunities across the programme of work. You understand how to own the analysis create recommendations and user stories for service improvements.
- analyse large amounts of information to produce solutions.
- gather insight from senior stakeholders and communicate results clearly to them.
- lead on requirements analysis, taking responsibility for the investigation and implementation of changes to scope and setting KPIs for the service to succeed
- collaborate with user researchers and can represent the user internally. You understand the difference between user needs and the desires of the user. You can champion user research to focus on all users. You can prioritise and define approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so. You can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used
Your experience includes:
- Working within complex programmes of work, experience within GDS or NHSX/NHSD projects is desirable but not essential
- You have worked within a multidisciplinary team. You will be working in a team of Product, Design and Technical specialists
- Have worked with ambiguity and have the tenacity to uncover the detail behind stakeholders' requests
- Producing solution proposals, user stories and acceptance criteria
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search