System Trainer - INSIDE IR35
Location flexible - Training provided virtually with some travel around the UK for meetings
We are on the look out for an exceptional Product System Trainer to join our client for their new exciting CRM launch of Bullhorn in November 2021!
You will be part of the recruitment business and work alongside the Bullhorn project team to lead and manage on all aspects of the Bullhorn Product training.
- Working with the project team to develop and maintain a training matrix of 'bite sized' modules grouped to internal customer requirements
- Generating high-quality learning materials utilising a range of media
- Maintaining, updating and continually enhancing the Product Training Curriculum.
- Scheduling and organising training sessions
- Delivering blended training for all relevant staff and new starters
- Delivering training to the business on all new product releases.
- Reporting back to the business on the effectiveness of the training.
- Working closely with the End User Community and Product Team to identify enhancements
- Developing and implementing appropriate training solutions for ongoing enhancements.
- Recognised training qualifications
- Experience of training within the recruitment industry/ experience of delivering systems product training (knowledge of Bullhorn would be advantageous)
- Experience of learning techniques and strategies, identifying the most appropriate delivery mechanism for training programmes
- Experience of Power-platforms would be advantageous
- Highly developed facilitation, communication, coaching and presenting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organisational growth and other challenges
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of providing training virtually
In order to be considered, please apply immediately with your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search