Senior Application Developer - Edinburgh or Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Senior Application Developer to join on a 6 month initial contract, outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- An experienced developer with demonstrable hands on experience in full stack web development
- Experience of working on a large scale, cross agency, technical and complex project.
- Ability to develop quality applications adhering to industry best practices
- Demonstrate ability to solve novel problems and evaluate new technologies / solutions
- Experience working within an agile software development environment
- Comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders such as internal IT teams, users and suppliers
- In depth knowledge of EITHER Java (Spring Framework) and .NET (Entity framework, .NET Core) middleware
- Oracle Admin and development (PL/SQL)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools such as TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins,.
- Experience integrating new frontend and platforms with heterogeneous Case Management workflows and back ends.
- Webservers (IIS), Apache, Tomcat administration & configuration.
- Expertise in frontend component technologies such as Angular
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search