We are looking for a Lead Node.js Engineer to work on our client's Digital Commerce delivery stream. This is a 6 month initial contract. Our client is looking for someone to do a mixture of remote and onsite but flexible. This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
- Experience working in the retail domain (ecommerce)
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
- Strong knowledge and experience with Node.js
- Proven experience of working with highly available RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- DevOps experience, something to show us you can own an entire engineering problem rather than a piece of code.
- A passion for quality engineering
- Working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively and commitment to be part of a successful team
- Multiple productions experience with microservices
- Examples of working with and developing against cloud architecture. Proven experience with AWS.
- Being a team lead, collaborating closely with members of your team, architecting, and implementing high quality technical solutions driven by the product owner's use cases.
- Sharing ownership of the definition, elaboration, and completion of your team's Epics and Stories.
- Influencing and mentoring more junior developers in an effort to continuously improve the tools, skills, and processes of the team.
- Contributing to the architecture of projects & integrating with technology partners.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery and quality of code your team produces.
- Working under minimal supervision and acting independently, requiring a high level of judgment and interpretation to determine the best methods and procedures to make progress.
- Knowledge of web & cloud security concerns of an Internet-facing service
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search