Lead Information Security Engineer
Established Hedge Fund seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The role involves implementing and maintaining existing security systems. The Lead Information Security Engineer will be responsible for managing and maintaining Network firewalls and other infrastructure whilst supporting network vulnerability scans and security monitoring.
This role requires two days in the office, within the City of London.
As Lead Information Security Engineer you will be:
- Managing intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Managing vulnerability scanning and redemption plans
- Protecting against unauthorised access
- Monitor and respond to threats both present and emerging
- Serve as a security expert
- Monitor network activities and identify issues early
Requirements of Lead Information Security Engineer:
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Cryptographic Protocols (eg. SSL/ TLS)
- Proficient with Fortigate firewalls and Cisco networking and security systems
- Skills in designing countermeasures to security risks
- Apply network security architecture concepts using:
- Experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Identify federation and protocols including:
- MS AD (join-based)
A background in trading is beneficial for this role.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted