- Android Application Support
- London Based - Split week between office & remote working
- 3 months contract
- £364.00 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for an Android Application Support Engineer to help the developers with issues when developing a health app on Android Devices. Due to the end client you will need to utilise an umbrella solution for payment.
Duties to Include
- Own cases that are logged by the partners/developer using Sales force as case management tool
- Acknowledge assigned cases and ensure First Response time is achieved based on the set target response time per priority
- Monitor all cases and ensure necessary updates and follow-ups are completed *
- Validate and test all issues logged or submitted by partners/developers and immediately resolve these issues. If issues are needed to be escalated to a different group, ensure that all required hand-off procedures are followed.
- Update and create documentation for any new and/or change in process.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Extensive Android Support Experience
- Experience using Sales Force as a case management tool
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search